Bay Federal Credit Union is pleased to offer personal financial management tools for our members to assist with whatever your financial goals may be.
Different people have different learning styles. Whether you like to research and discover information online, or prefer to speak with someone over the phone, we have services to assist you.
- Self-guided modules provides the essentials of personal finance, including:
- Checking Account Management
- Credit Matters
- Finances for College Students
- Identity Theft
- Teens and Money
- The Psychology of Spending
- Repaying Student Loans
- Using Home Equity
- The World of Credit Reports
- …and much more!
Master your money – no matter how much you have or what stage of life you're in.
- Online Chat - Interact with a counselor in real time without picking up the phone.
- Publications - We have answers to your financial questions.
- Mini-sites – Dive into the subjects that interest you.
- Podcasts – Just listen and learn.
- Newsletters – Catch the latest money news.
- Calculators – Number crunching made easy.
- Checklists and Charts – Get organized now.
This online tool will guide you step-by-step through the process of determining living expenses relative to income and debt. As you create your budget throughout the module, you will find tools for tracking expenses, tips for taking control of personal finances, direction on reducing debt and education specific to any areas of challenge.
Certified financial counselors are available to answer your money management and credit questions. Call 888.456.2227 (Monday through Thursday 5am-8pm, Friday 5am-5pm, and Saturdays 8am-5pm PST) or email: email@example.com.
Review your current spending behavior, create a realistic budget and avoid credit overuse.
Credit Report Review*
Receive guidance on disputing inaccuracies and building a stronger credit history.
Learn about home financing process from saving for a down payment, applying for a mortgage, and preparing for closing to foreclosure prevention counseling.
Debt Management Plan (DMP)
A possible solution for Bay Federal Credit Union members with debt problems, a voluntary arrangement is set up between the member and creditor to make only one monthly payment.
Some creditors may even offer lower interest rates to DMP participants.
*A small fee is charged to order your credit report.
Free Financial Education Seminars
Our free financial seminars provide sound financial advice without a sales pitch. Attendance is open to members and non-members of Bay Federal Credit Union.
There are no Financial Education Seminars scheduled at this time. Please check back soon!