Our BayPhone Service Will Be Retired
on September 22, 2021
BayPhone will be retired since the system is no longer supported. We have a number of other secure digital services currently available that will allow you to conduct transactions and inquiries, including Online Banking and Mobile Banking.
We have a number of other secure digital services currently available for our members that will allow you to conduct transactions and account inquiries, including:
- Online and mobile banking using BayFedOnline or the BayFed Mobile App
- Smartwatch and text message banking
- If you are not able to bank online or through our mobile app on your smartphone, our Audio Access service in our phone system allows you to hear balance information and a list of the most recent transactions during normal business hours.
- You can use the service when calling us at 831.479.6000 or 888.4BAYFED, option 3.
- You will be instructed to enter your Access Audio Code, which is the password that you currently use for BayPhone.
- Once you enter your Audio Access Code, you will have the ability to hear balance information and a list of the most recent transactions, just like you do with BayPhone today!
- Please note that at this time, the Audio Access service is only available during normal business hours.
We understand that retiring our BayPhone service may cause an inconvenience, and we apologize for any difficulties that this may cause you. We have more efficient ways to serve you and would be happy to discuss these options with you if you would like more information.