BayFedOnline makes it easy do your banking at any time of day or night from home, work, or anywhere you happen to be. You can do just about anything - get account balances and deposit amounts, find out what checks have cleared, put a stop payment on a check, set up automatic text and email alerts, pay others and more - from any computer or mobile device. All you need is your BayFedOnline login and password and you are ready to go!
Easy, Convenient Transactions and Account Details allow you to do most of your banking and account research without having to call or visit a branch.
- See current account balances, deposits, payments, and cleared checks.
- Transfer funds between accounts to make loan payments, save money, pay your child's allowance, and more!
- Put a stop payment on a check.
- Find out how much interest you have earned and paid to your loans for tax purposes.
- Set up text alerts for incoming deposits and low balances.
- Access Money Management, a personal financial management tool
- Pay others with Popmoney(TM)
- View accounts from other financial institutions and much more!
Timesaver tip: You will need your social security number, Bay Federal member number, date of birth, mother's maiden name and current contact information to get started.
Have additional questions about logging in and using BayFedOnline? Visit our FAQ!