|Description||Fee||Processing Time||Payment Methods|
|Transfer from a BayFed Account||Use “Make a Transfer” in BayFedOnline or the BayFed Mobile App||$0||Instant||Electronic transfer|
|Transfer from Another Financial Institution||Use “Make a Loan Payment” in BayFedOnline or “Pay Loan From My External Account” in the BayFed Mobile App||$0||2-3 business days. Please allow 4-6 business days for first-time payments from any new external accounts.||Electronic transfer|
|Automatic Payments||To set up, choose one:||$0||Same day from a BayFed account; 2-3 days from an external account||Electronic transfer|
|WebPay||Use the WebPay portal to easily pay from another financial institution or credit card||$0||Same day the payment is received, excluding weekends and holidays||Electronic transfer, credit card|
|Member Service Call Center||Call to make a payment with a local Member Services Representative||Varies||Instantly from a Bay Federal account; 1-3 business days from a debit/credit card; 3 business days from an external account||Electronic transfer, debit/credit card|
|Mail your payment.||$0||Same day that the payment is received||Check|
|Branch||Make a payment in person||$0||Instant||Check, cash, credit card|
Have any questions? Read below, visit any of our branches, or call our local Member Service Center at 831.479.6000 or toll-free at 888.4BAYFED, option 3.
Ways to Make Your Loan Payments
To make a payment online from your Bay Federal deposit account to a loan account:
- In the BayFed Mobile App, select “Make a transfer.” Fill out the form and select “Transfer.”
- In BayFedOnline, select “Move Money” on the top menu and then “Make a Transfer.”
- Fill out the form and select "Make a Transfer." You may then move money from your Bay Federal checking or savings account to your loan.
To make a payment online by transferring money from another financial institution:
- In BayFedOnline, select “Pay” under the loan on the Accounts page.
- In the BayFed Mobile App, select “Pay” under the loan on the Accounts page.
To set up recurring automatic payments from your Bay Federal deposit account to a loan account, choose one of the following:
- In the BayFed Mobile App, select the “Pay” option under the loan on the Accounts page, then select “Schedule” and then “Schedule a Transfer.”
- In BayFedOnline, select the “Pay” option under the loan on the Accounts page, then select “Repeat Transfer” and choose how often you want the transfer to occur.
- Call our Member Service Center at 831.479.6000.
- Visit any Bay Federal branch for assistance.
To make a payment with a debit/credit card, or from another financial institution, log into the WebPay portal with your Bay Federal WebPay username and password, or use the Express Pay option.
To make a loan payment over the phone, call our Member Service Center at 831.479.6000.
The Member Service Center can accept payments via deposit accounts, Discover or MasterCard debit and credit cards, or VISA debit cards. Fees may apply.
To submit your loan payment by mail, send your check with the bill pay stub that came with your monthly statement to:
Bay Federal Credit Union
3333 Clares Street
Capitola, CA 95010
To make your loan payment in person, visit any of our seven conveniently located branches. Our Member Service Representatives can accept payments by cash or check, or help make a transfer from a Bay Federal deposit account.