Plan Your Retirement
The LPL Financial Advisors with Investment Services at Bay Federal Credit Union can help you prepare for the future you want with a personalized retirement plan.
- Goals-based approach
- Socially Responsible Options
- 401(k), 403(b), and IRA Transition Assistance
Financial Strategies: 6 Steps to Planning for Retirement and Major Financial Milestones
For many retired Americans, finding assets to cover everyday expenses can be a challenging endeavor. Making sure you have a defined strategy ahead of time can assist in making your transition to retirement go smoothly and help you better enjoy your newfound leisure time.
Understanding your lifestyle plans, identifying your income streams, and documenting your spending needs are all a part of proper retirement planning. Consider these six steps in preparing for your own retirement:
- Review your essential and discretionary expenses
- Evaluate both your current and future retirement income sources
- Compile a list of current assets (brokerage accounts, 401k, savings, etc.)
- Complete a Personal Assessment to help organize your finances and prioritize your needs.
- Sit down with an LPL Financial Advisor to discuss goals, needs, objectives, and begin planning
- Position your assets to help you pursue your financial goals
Get in Touch
If you would like an LPL Financial Advisor at Bay Federal Credit Union to contact you, please complete and submit the following information.