Bay Federal Credit Union seeks professional individuals who value teamwork, consistently provide excellent service, and enjoy speaking with members about the credit union's products and services. Bay Federal Credit Union offers excellent benefits, training, and advancement opportunities. Our organization prides itself on maintaining quality service, developing our professional staff, and being an employee–friendly workplace.
Bay Federal was recognized as a 2015 Best Places to Work in the Bay Area Employer.
Bay Federal Credit Union has been recognized as a premier organization in Santa Cruz County. For example, we have received the following recognitions:
- Recipient of 2015 Best Places to Work in the Bay Area Award
- Recipient of 2015 Best Credit Unions to Work For Award
- Recipient of the 2010 California's Small Business Volunteer Program of the Year Award
- Recipient of the 2007 California's Best Places to Work Award.
- Regular first place recipients of local media's "Reader's Choice Surveys."
- 100% of our employees volunteer to serve in our community, a tradition that has continued annually since 2002.
Bay Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).