Bay Federal Credit Union Now Offers Bicycle Loans!
It's easy to apply!
- Apply for a Bicycle Loan online or at any Bay Federal Credit Union branch. If applying online, please select "Personal Loan" as your loan type. You will be given the opportunity to select "Bicycle Loan" as the purpose during the loan process.
- Once pre-approved, bring back an itemized invoice from any retailer and Bay Federal will provide a cashier’s check for the purchase.*
- Purchase your bicycle and accessories from any retailer.
- Bring an itemized receipt within two weeks of purchase to any Bay Federal Credit Union branch and apply for a Bicycle Loan.
- Once approved, you will be reimbursed up to 110% of the purchase price.*
*Payment Example: Make 36 monthly payments of $30.88 per $1,000 borrowed at 6.99% Annual Percentage Rate. 6.99% APR based on approval of credit with credit score of 700+ or 7.99% APR on credit score of 660+. Rates accurate as of August 1, 2015. Approval is based on your credit history and credit qualifications. Minimum loan amount is $500; maximum $5000. Purchase is available on new and used bicycles. Financing up to 100% from licensed bicycle retailer. Up to10% of purchase price allowed for accessory add-ons. Maximum loan term of 36 months. For complete information, visit www.bayfed.com or any Bay Federal Credit Union branch. Total purchase price, including accessories, cannot exceed 110% of the retail price of the bicycle. Rates and terms are subject to change without notice.