Most smartphones already have an app to upload your card to! Depending on your device, look for Wallet on iPhone, Android Pay, Samsung Pay, or Microsoft Pay to get started.
How to set up Apple Pay in Wallet:
1. Open Wallet and tap Add Credit or Debit Card.
2. Follow the steps and enter your information. If you are asked to add the card you use with iTunes, simply enter its security code.
3. Select Next and follow the prompts for verification. When you have the information, go back to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay and tap your card.
4. After Bay Federal verifies your card, tap Next.
5. That's it! You are now ready to start using Apple Pay. Simply look for the wireless payment symbol at checkout to know if the merchant accepts Mobile Wallet payments.
How to set up Android Pay:
1. Open the Android Pay app.
2. If you have multiple Google Accounts, you may need to select the account to which you wish to add your card information. To do so, touch your name at the top left of the app and choose the account to which you want to add a card.
3. At the bottom right, tap +.
4. Tap Add a credit or debit card.
5. Use the camera to capture your card info or enter it yourself.
6. If you’re asked to verify your card, choose a verification method from the list.
7. Find and enter the verification code.
8. That's it! You may now start using Android Pay. Simply look for the wireless payment symbol at checkout to know if the merchant accepts Mobile Wallet payments.
Note: After you add a card, you might see a small temporary charge on your account. It is an additional verification step. It won’t affect your balance and will disappear soon after.
How to set up Samsung Pay:
1. Launch the Samsung Pay app.
2. Select ADD > Add a credit card or debit card.
3. Input your card information by using the camera on your phone and aligning your card inside the frame, or enter your card information manually.
4. Review the Terms of Service.
5. To authenticate your identity, select your desired verification method and follow the prompts.
6. That’s it! You may now start using Samsung Pay.
How to set up Microsoft Pay:
1. Open the Microsoft Pay app.
2. Swipe right to Payment.
3. Select + in the bottom right corner of the screen to add a card.
4. Select the type of card you would like to add.
5. Input your card information using the camera on your smartphone, or by manually entering the information.
6. If prompted, follow the steps for verification.
7. That's it! You may now start using Microsoft Pay. Simply look for the wireless payment symbol at checkout to know if the merchant accepts Mobile Wallet payments.