The United States Postal Service estimates that over 212 billion pieces of mail are sent each year—that equates to over 25 million trees. Bay Federal members alone receive over 1.2 million statement pages per year. Consider signing up for FREE paperless eStatements! These electronic versions of your same Bay Federal statements are available through online and mobile banking for free.
By going paperless, you will be reducing greenhouse gas emissions, while still having easy, secure access to your financial records.
How to sign up for eStatements
- Sign in to BayFedOnline. If you have not yet signed up for BayFedOnline, do so by clicking "New User" under "Account Login" at the top of this page.
- Once you are signed in to your BayFedOnline account, click on the "Additional Services" tab, then select "Statements and Documents."
- Read the eStatement Consent Agreement, enter your email information, then click on “Accept.”
- You will be asked to confirm your email address. Once you confirm that your email address is current, select "Yes."
- You will receive an email with a one-time verification code. Enter the code in the BayFedOnline screen in your web browser and select "Verify."
After completing these easy steps, you’ll receive an email each month alerting you that your new eStatement is available.
It's that easy!