The United States Postal Service estimates that over 212 billion pieces of mail are sent each year—that equates to over 25 million trees. Bay Federal members alone receive over 1.2 million statement pages per year. Consider signing up for FREE paperless eStatements!
By going paperless, you will be reducing greenhouse gas emissions, while still having easy, secure access to your financial records.
How to sign up for eStatements
- Sign in to BayFedOnline. If you have not yet signed up for BayFedOnline, do so by clicking "New User" at the top of this page.
- Once you are signed in to your BayFedOnline account, click on the "Additional Services" tab, then select "eStatements."
- Read the eStatement Consent Agreement, enter your email information, then click on “Accept.”
- You will be presented with a preview of a sample paper statement to confirm you are able to read/view your eStatements. Click the "I can view the e-Statement" button.
- To suppress paper statements and opt-in for eStatements only, on the next screen, select "Profile" and adjust your delivery preference.
After completing these easy steps, you’ll receive an email each month alerting you that your new eStatement is available.
It's that easy!