The BayFed Mobile app is a safe, convenient service that allows you to manage your personal Bay Federal Credit Union accounts at any time, from anywhere, on your mobile phone or device.
Our strong encryption technology and multi-factor identification shield your accounts during your mobile banking sessions, providing you with extra protection against unauthorized account access.
Use the BayFed Mobile app to:
- Check balances and recent transactions on accounts under your member number and accounts you own jointly with other members.
- Transfer funds between your eligible accounts (regular savings, checking, money market, etc.)
- Deposit checks* with your smartphone (deposited funds will not be immediately available in your accounts).
- Make payments to your Bay Federal loans, lines of credit and your Bay Federal VISA Credit Card.
- Take cash advances from your Bay Federal VISA Credit Card, personal or home equity line of credit.
- Locate Bay Federal Branches and ATMs.
Free download available now from the App Store and Google Play!
Now available: Bay Federal's Smartwatch App!
Pair your wearable device with your mobile device to and view your account balances and recent transactions right on your smartwatch!
Smartwatch App Details
- Using the BayFed Mobile app on both Android Wear and Apple Watch will allow users to quickly check account balances balance, as well as the last 5 transactions.
- The app relies on Bluetooth connectivity with your phone and will no longer work if the paired phone is out of range.
- The BayFed Mobile app must be used at least once every 30 days to continue to have access to the app on your smartwatch. If you do not login to the phone app before the 30-day period ends, you will need to login with your smartphone before continuing the use of the smartwatch app.
- On your smartwatch, you will either see the last five transactions, or the last transactions within 30 days. For example, if you have performed two transactions within the last 30 days, only those two transactions will appear on your wearable device.
Apple Watch Instructions
- Enable the watch within the BayFed Mobile app on your iPhone.
- Once logged in to the app on your iPhone, go to Settings – Quick Balance – Apple Watch.
- Choose which accounts you would like to have displayed on your smartwatch app by tapping on Manage Account List.
- NOTE: Apple Watch is set to default to have apps from your phone automatically push out to your watch. If that is the case, you will not need to do the next three steps below.
- Install the BayFed app on your watch by going to the Apple Watch icon on your iPhone.
- Scroll down the options listed and go to “Available Apps.”
- Locate the Bay Federal logo and name, and click the orange install button to the right.
- The BayFed icon will appear with the rest of the apps on the Apple Watch. You can view your account balances and see recent transactions by tapping each account.
Android Wear Instructions
- You must be on version 2.0 of WearOS in order for the Android Wear feature to function.
- First, enable the watch from within the BayFed Mobile app on your phone.
- Once logged in to the app, go to Settings – Quick Balance – Android Wear.
- Install the app on your watch by going to the Play Store App on the Android Wear device, and then scrolling down to the Apps On Your Phone section.
- Find the BayFed app, and click on the arrow to install.
- Once the Android Wear feature is enabled, your can view your account balances, and see recent transactions by tapping on the account.
For questions ore assistance with the BayFed Mobile app or smartwatch app, visit one of our convenient branches or call our Member Service Center at 831.479.6000 or 888.4BAYFED, option 3!