BayBuddies Children’s Savings Club
Savings accounts and financial learning opportunities for ages 0-10
Teach your child how to save money and spend it wisely with their very own BayBuddies Savings Account! Children can grow their savings and earn dividends by depositing money they receive for allowance, birthdays, and good grades.
- Start a BayBuddies account with just $5.*
- No minimum balance requirements or monthly service charges until your child’s 23rd birthday.
- Kids earn prizes when their account balance reaches $250, $500, and $1,000.
- Transfer allowance to your child’s savings and monitor their account activity with free mobile and online banking.
* Credit Union membership required. Minors 17 years of age and younger must have a parent or legal guardian as a joint owner on all accounts.