Accounts for Teens (ages 11-17)*
- Visa Debit Cards
- BayFedOnline and the BayFed Mobile App
Encourage your teenager to learn important money management skills with accounts and services that grow with their changing needs. Open yours at any Bay Federal branch!
- Open a Membership Savings Account with just $5.
- No minimum balance requirements or monthly service charges until your child’s 23rd birthday.
- Open a checking account with your teen (13 and up) to help them build responsible money management and bill payment skills.
- Track saving and spending activities with free mobile and online banking tools.
Accounts for Young Adults (ages 18-22)*
Bay Federal offers young adults accounts and services that promote financial independence and stability!
Accounts for young adults can be opened online or in a branch. Enjoy savings and checking accounts with no minimum balance requirements or monthly service charges until your 23rd birthday!
- Bay Federal has everything you need to do your banking: Savings and checking accounts, Visa Debit Cards, free online and mobile banking, and more.
- College students keep their Bay Federal accounts and use CO-OP ATMs on or near campus to withdraw cash and make deposits without a fee.
- Apply for your first VISA Credit Card or auto loan, either by yourself or with a co-signer.
- Use free electronic services to pay bills, track spending, review monthly statements, and deposit checks with your smartphone.**
- Sign up for Direct Deposit to automatically deposit your paycheck to your account on payday.
*In order to qualify for a Visa Debit Card, or Checking Account, members must be clear of any record with ChexSystems.
All members under 18 years of age are required to have a parent or legal guardian as a joint owner on their account.
**Funds not available for immediate withdrawal. Eligibility requirements and restrictions apply.
Visa is a registered trademark of Visa Inc.