Accounts for Teens*
Savings, checking, VISA® Debit Cards, and electronic services for ages 11-17
Encourage your teenager to learn important money management skills with accounts and services that grow with their changing needs.
- Open a Membership Savings Account with just $5.
- No minimum balance requirements or monthly service charges until your child’s 23rd birthday.
- Open a checking account with your teen (13 and up) to help them build responsible money management and bill payment skills.
- Track saving and spending activities with free mobile and online banking tools.
Accounts for Young Adults*
Accounts and services that promote financial independence and stability for ages 18-22
Young adults can enjoy savings and checking accounts with no minimum balance requirements or monthly service charges until their 23rd birthday.
- Bay Federal has everything you need to do your banking: savings and checking accounts, VISA® Debit Cards, free online and mobile banking, and more.
- College students keep their Bay Federal accounts and use CO-OP ATMs on or near campus to withdraw cash and make deposits without a fee.
- Apply for your first VISA® Credit Card or auto loan, either by yourself or with a co-signer.
- Use free electronic services to pay bills, track spending, review monthly statements, and deposit checks with your smartphone.**
- Sign up for Direct Deposit to automatically deposit your paycheck to your account on payday.
*In order to qualify for a VISA® Debit Card, or Checking Account, members must be clear of any record with ChexSystems.
All members under 18 years of age are required to have a parent or legal guardian as a joint owner on their account.
**Funds not available for immediate withdrawal. Eligibility requirements and restrictions apply.
VISA® is a registered trademark of VISA Inc.