Are you concerned about making your monthly mortgage payments? During tough economic times, Bay Federal Credit Union is committed to assisting our members who are struggling to make ends meet. You may call us at 831.479.6000 or toll-free at 888.4BAYFED.
The United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) can also help you find a HUD-certified housing counseling agency by calling 800.569.4287 or TTY/TDD 800.877.8339.
We've developed our Home Preservation Program to help keep our members in their homes. If your mortgage is held with Bay Federal, you may be eligible for the program.
To help us better assist you, please gather and provide all of the following documents:
- A completed Home Preservation Program Application.
- W-2 statements for the last two years.
- IRS federal tax returns for all borrowers for the last two years.
- Current pay stubs for all borrowers.
- Hardship letter explaining the circumstances of the hardship.
- Two months current statements for all deposit and retirement accounts.
- Mortgage statements from all of your mortgage lenders, including Bay Federal Credit Union.
- Listing agreement for the subject property, if currently listed for sale, and current asking price.
- Any offers to purchase the subject property currently being considered.