Business Savings Accounts
Business Membership Savings
At Bay Federal Credit Union, we pride ourselves on going above and beyond for our members. We invite you to take the first step in establishing your membership with us by opening a Business Membership Savings account.
- Open your account with as little as $100.
- Unlock access to loans and services.
- Avoid a monthly service charge with a minimum daily balance of $100. 1
Business Money Market
Whether you need a temporary home for end-of-year bonus funds or you’re saving up for a big purchase, you may as well earn interest!
- Open your account with as little as $1,500.
- Keep easy access to your funds.
- Earn more interest than a Membership Savings account. 2
Titanium Business Savings
This high-balance savings account earns even more interest than the Business Money Market account.
- Open your account with $25,000 or more.
- Earn more interest than a Business Money Market account. 3
For those who prefer a guaranteed rate of return for a specific term, we also offer certificates of deposit.1 See our current rates for more information.
Apply at a Branch Today!
We want your new account opening experience to be smooth and easy.
Please use this New Business Account Checklist to help you gather the documents and information about your business necessary to open your new business account.
1See current Fee Schedule
for important information about fees and charges.
Required minimum balance: $1,500 to open the account, $2,500 minimum daily balance to earn dividends, $1,500 minimum daily balance to avoid monthly service charge.
Required minimum balance: $25,000 to open the account, $100 minimum daily balance to earn dividends and avoid monthly service charge.